Students’ answers – Evaluation, Mobility in Sweden 8 – 12/4 2019
Student’s name: …………………………………………………………… Country:…………………………………
- Did you enjoy the experience of the exchange in Sweden?
25 I loved it!
1 I enjoyed most of it.
0 Not really, I expected it to be more exciting.
- Have you made any new friends during the mobility?
- Did you like the school activities?
16 Yes, all of them were fun and interesting!
10 Yes, most of them were ok.
0 No, not so much…
- Did you cooperate well with students from other countries and different cultures?
26 Yes, no problems!
0 Yes, but there were some problems.
- Is your knowledge about other European cultures better now?
1 I was surprised to find out how different European cultures are.
0 I was surprised to find out how much European cultures have in common.
- Are you more confident when you speak English now?
13 Yes, I speak English more fluently now.
7 No, not really. I need to practice English more.
5 I am surprised that I was able to speak English so fluently.
(Already speak fluently = 1)
- Did you have difficulties adjusting to the host family’s habits and “rules”?
0 Yes, Swedish families are so different.
2 Yes, there were a lot of embarrassing situations/moments.
17 No, everything went smoothly without any problems
3 No, but it took me a couple of days to get used to them.
(No answer = 4)
- Did you have difficulties adjusting to the school’s habits and rules?
4 Yes, it was completely different from my school.
9 No, but it took a few days to adjust.
13 No, I felt at ease from day one.
- Did you find it difficult eating foreign food?
11 Yes, I missed the food that I am used to.
12 I loved some dishes but disliked some others.
3 No, I enjoyed eating the food that was served.
- Has your perception of the culture of the five other countries in the project changed?
0 No, I have learned nothing new that I didn’t already know.
12 Not really, I have always been an open-minded person.
14 Yes, in a positive way. I have become more tolerant to people from a different culture.
- What is your opinion of the programme of daily activities at school and outside of school?
17 I enjoyed mostly everything we did, both at school and outside of school.
0 I enjoyed the school activities more.
9 I enjoyed the trips and the activities outside of school more.
0 I didn’t enjoy the programme much at all.
What activity did you like the most? Explain why.
Dutch treat 8
- Yesterday’s activities because we played games and danced
- I loved yesterday evening’s activities because we played games
- I liked the trip to Gothenburg the most because there were many interesting places.
- One of my favourites is Universeum, because it was something completely different and unique and very enjoyable. Gothenburg in general was a wonderful experience.
- Dancing last night
- The visit at Universeum because it was so funny and intereting and because in the Universeum there is a really beautiful representation of the jungle, also the climate is the same.
- The visit at Universeum because it was the first time for me in a place like that. I enjoyed the different animals so much
- The Universeum because it was interesting and I love the nature
- I think my favourite activity was the party on Thursday afternoon because we got to learn new things about other countries and tasted a lot of new food!
- I liked most when we went to Gothenburg and mostly when we visited the Universeum because I love the fishes and the snakes.
- I liked most when we went to Gothenburg and especially in Universeum because I saw different things that I’ve never seen before and it was really fun
- I like most when we went to Gothenburg in Universeum because I love animals and there we learnt so many things about them.
- The party of Thursday night because I met many people
- The party of Thursday night because I enjoyed it a lot
- The party of Thursday night because I enjoyed it a lot and I met new people
- The party of Thursday night. I enjoyed it a lot and danced.
- I’m not sure if I liked Balthazar or Universeum the most. I enjoyed myself on both occasions.
- The activity I liked the most was when we went to Universeum because I hadn’t seen something like this before and it was very interesting.
- The most exciting activity we did was the tour inside Universeum because we saw so many beautiful animals.
- The activity I enjoyed most was Universeum because it was the first time I see something like that so it impressed me. All the animals were amazing.
- When we went to Universeum because it was interesting and fun
- When we went to Universeum because I saw different animals and I did some activities.
- The activity that I enjoyed the most was Universeum because it was interesting and fun.
- I enjoyed Universeum because it is interesting.
- I enjoyed Balthazar museum because I love science!
- The activity that I enjoyed was Universeum because it was interesting and fun.
Thank you for helping out with the evaluation! 😊